Agriturismo Tirtha (“we”) manages the https://www.agriturismotirtha.it website.
- Service The Service is the website https://www.agriturismotirtha.it managed by Agriturismo Tirtha
- Personal data Personal data is the data of a living individual that can be identified by that data (or from those and other information we hold or that may come into our possession).
- Usage data Usage data is the data collected automatically generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of the visit of a page).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes, to provide and improve our service.
Types of Data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identification information may include, but are not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). These usage data may include information such as the Internet protocol address of the computer (eg IP address), the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of the visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
Tracking; cookie data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser by a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- session. We use session cookies to manage our service.
- safety. We use security cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
Pannelli Termici Srl uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service
- Communicate changes to the service we offer to users
- Allow users to use, at their discretion, interactive features of our service
- Provide a service to customers
- Collect valuable analysis or information so we can improve our service
- Monitor the use of our Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and kept on – computers located outside your state, province, country, or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may be different from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside of Italy and you choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer data, including personal data, to Italy and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Requirements of the law
Pannelli Termici may disclose your Personal Data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary for:
- Respect a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Algor Srl
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in relation to the Service
- Preside the personal safety of users of the Service or of the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, even if we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can not guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Services or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
Third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these activities on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use them for other purposes.
We may use the third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Link to other sites
Our service may contain links to other sites not operated by us. By clicking on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party site. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy statement for each site you visit.
We have no control and do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Privacy of minors
Our service is not intended for children under 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal information about users under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from minors without verifying the consent of the parents, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers.
Changes to this privacy statement
We will inform you via e-mail and / or an important notice on our Service, before the change becomes effective and we will update the “validity date” at the top of this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
- by e-mail: email@example.com